I haven't prepared anything....
First I'd like to thank my husband for his endless understanding of my faceblogittermomitis (look it up, it's a real thing). Then I'd like to thank my children for the endless material...
But mostly I'd like to thank Christen over at La Vida Lista for bestowing upon me this very prestigious* blog award! Christen, you have officially knocked my socks off!! Thank you, Lady!
*okay- perhaps "prestigious" is a bit of an overstatement- but this is my big moment! I mean, with this kind of recognition I could do the impossible; become Evolving Mommy's BFF, babysit for Dooce, or even start a book club with Amalah... riiiiiiiiiiighhhhtt. (But a girl can dream).
Anywhoo- Here's the redtape.
1. In accepting this award, I am to pass it along to another deserving blogger.
I hereby proclaim Dumb Mom at Parenting BY Dummies to be the queen of the internet (a privilege of receiving this kick-ass award (or so I've just decided!))! She has been rocking my world since I found her, not long ago. Here you go, Dumb Mom!!
2. I am, also, to tell you some interesting tidbits about myself :
- I am a big, no -giant nerd. I like books, and hanging out with my kids, and I think I just met a friend at the park the other day- but I'm afraid to call her.
- I want to be Donna Reed when I grow up.
- I am in no way interesting. at all. period.
- see above.
That is all. I am off to bask in my own awesomeness... or whatever.